Nuff said, I told everybody these clowns will meet their demise, they they threaten so much yet dont deliver, like their adwords!I wish they would though!

hard men of the north allegedly yet wont meet face to face!

What a joke!Their leaders Jamie and Zac are the biggest fraudsters going, can cel your cards, you wont get anything by taking them to courts etc as they wont show, they are finished and will end up selling nothing, I would take your losses, start over and look for genuine companies that deliver what they promise, there are plenty of them out there, a complet and utter joke of a company.

Had an Experience with Dot Com Chrome?

Comments

Houzi

Further to my last, looks like they're hiding their company address and using the address of their accountants...Jamie McDougall obviously not as brave as some of his posts suggest...I hear they're operating out of Princes St or thereabouts

Houzi

Dotcom Chrome is now called Dotcom Platinum (you see what they did there..clever eh?) and has nothing to do with Easy Media Marketing.

Dotcom Platinum is run by the same guy, Jamie McDougall who got fined £30K by Google for being a ***.

They are based at 657 Liverpool Rd, Irlam, Manchester M44 5XD

GOD I LOVE YOU BUNCH OF *** HAHAHAHAAHAH

just so you know,, we sent all our top sales guys to the triangle in manchester , its a bad a** sales office, full off the cream of the crop, we call it easy media marketing, its not in our name and you idiots, despite your best efforts havent been able to find it hahahahahahaah its laughable that you can only find what we want you to find hahahaahahahahahahahahah funny , beaten, screwed, hahahaahahah dont be ***, your blogs make us laugh, i LOVE them, they give me something to do when i get bored hahahahahaahah, we call it easy media for one reason and one reason only, BECAUSE ITS EASY hahahahahaahah, now heres the thing, your goign to blog about us and your going to try to stir up a fuss about us but it doesnt matter hahahahahaahhaahhaahah. we are the eqsy media marketing team of manchester, bring it!

EASY MEDIA MARKETING FOREVER!

GOD I LOVE YOU BUNCH OF *** HAHAHAHAAHAH

Haha funny guy ray. The irish scared you into running to the police though didn't they you southern fairy haha