I was contacted by this company promising 24/7 top of google search engine results for £140 a month on five national key words of my choosing.This is absolute nonsense and it is not possible unless it is an extremely unusual word!

The company even claim to be licenced google resellers.

After some discussion I told the salesperson that I did not wish to proceed and this led to a torrent of abusive language, phone calls and threats.Trading standards are indeed now investigating the company and from talking with them I fully expect swift action will be taken.

Had an Experience with Dot Com Chrome?

Comments

#119810

Just had a call off Dotcomchrome saying they would get me on page one of google on there fixed fee adwords for set fee asked them to email me the details .I have typed in the company name and found this and other sites thank god looks like a scam to me and i will stay clear

I took DOTCOMCHROME to small claims court yesterday and won if you go to the who called me website I have posted more details to help any one who wants to do the same.

DO NOT DEAL WITH DOT COM CHROME.

Dotcomchrome is run by inexperienced chancers who once you realize there scam and cancel they then start making laim threats from witheld numbers.